Sunday, December 14, 2003

Your bodies warm, but you are not...

Well Work was decent the highlight was.. "I like the Fatboys the best, because i'm a Fat Boy." haha..

Came home.. sat around-Got a spurt of energy and organized the pantry and cleaned out the fridge-Painted my nails-Searched for something to eat.. came up empty handed..I love seeing my friends happy..Even if alls wrong in the world, as long as there happy.. makes my day..<3

and tonight.. i plan on sitting on my ass, and go back and forth from the t.v to the computer.. some sunday evening huh?...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your that bored on sunday evening you might consider finding a church to go to.

Anonymous said...

eh.. i'm not a big church fan.. Thanks for the tip though...

Anonymous said...

I wasn't big on church until I found one that I liked.