Wednesday, December 3, 2003

Touching you.. touching Me...

aHhh.. well today was good.. Andrew came and visited me and we went n ran some errons.. Got Lisa her X-mas present.. o0o'yes.. hahaha.. Then we ate at Steak n Shake.. finally got my milk shake and big choco. Cookie.. =) then we came back here and watched Valley Girl..Classic.. Then i went over to my daddys to eat dinner... And now i'm here.. about to write my philpsophy paper.. rock...

It's so fucking odd..  someone calls you and tells you they had sex with someone else.. about a month ago and this past monday.. then When you tell them about something..there like that still hurts.. lol.. what the fuck? your fucking around and you hear about me.. and it hurts? lol.. Fuck you.. you have some nerve...i find it fucking hilarious...thanks for the laugh Bobby..

Today was a good Day.. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You boy in your life! andrew...

Anonymous said...

que??