Sunday, December 28, 2003

last time.. i promise.. honest..

watched. Repo Men-The Lives of Thiefs. haha.. funny ass show..

ate some eggplant lasagune, took a hot ass bath, talked to Bobby while i was dropping the kids off at the pool..hah..

Later tonight-Wild Boys-Vive La Bam.

it is unexpected phone calls from you. that give me that glimpse of hope. But it's times like these when i miss you the most, and when you don't call is when i feel like giving up on you, and everything in the future.I've never been like this, this has never happened to me before im glad that things change so quickly..i feel like the rugs been pulled from under my feet.you arent who i thought you were, our past means nothing in the present i suppose. having you as close as i thought we were was a nice thought.then again, thoughts are worthless. I'd like to think of you as just a memory now a mere thought of my imagination. It's fucking hilarious how you use to be when we first started hanging out, you made me feel i was all you ever wanted. what a laugh now. you give me your lame excuses now why you can't hang out, or why you don't call.Most of my conversations consist of you, and your in my daily thoughts.  Every bone in my body aches for you, Why? You can't ever say I haven't tried.I've made a pact with myself this is the last week, if i don't see you this week.
Thats it. Your time is up, Those few times i was with you. I will hold close for
 future refrence to never let myself go so fast, to get so caught up in your fucking lies and think i'm different from the last girl. You can't even begin to grasp how fucking bad i want this.. and i'm getting nothing in return...One week..

P.S.. I wear my christmas underwear year round.. =)

No comments: