Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Smile you Fuckers..

hUm de DuM..De..DuM.. Sat on my ass all day besides going over to my Daddy's to eat brocolli and yellow rice.. It Was nice..I Love my Dad. Tomorrow.. i have a consitant day-Get Oil changed-Exchange mama's gift-Get Dad his gift-Grocery Shop-and go to the Bank..

And i'm turning a new leaf.. no more feeling sorry for myself, when i sit at home and have nothing to do.. If i'm bored then i'm boring end of story. so fuck it..

This is outta no where, but i remember a while back i was sitting at Jeoffers in ybor.. minding my busisness one thursday night. a ritual i use to do, and watch the drunks.. and This Fat guy walks by and blows me a kiss.. and  i just look at him funny..  and he says "Hey c'mon and smile i'm a fat guy blowing you a kiss." classic.i couldn't help but smile... I use to get some wierdo's on my coffee nights..I miss those nights..Lisa we have to do that one evening soon.. Get a good laugh outta it..

I'm determined to make my entries more upbeat and cheery.. fo shizzle my nizzle..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We usually never have anything to do, so yeah we should do that again. It'll keep us occupied!