Sunday, December 7, 2003

Walking is still honest...

no complaints just good clean fun.. I was sober, and i didnt really care.. got made of b/c of my cheeks and i didn't really care..

I'm in such a good mood.. sheesh.. three words "Fuck you Bobby"  haha.. u made my night with the fucking lame-ass e-mail..Your the only REGRET i have in my life.. and i hope it cuts you to the bone if you ever read this.. with your "i still care for you" bullshit and "i wanted to get you back" fuck friendship after this....hahaha.. =) with love Britni...

P.S Thank you Andrew for coming all the way out there, and making my non-drinking self, enjoy my night.. means more then you'll ever know...

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew is a good guy!

eric

Anonymous said...

BTW.....I thought the Cheeks were cute....Haha