Saturday, December 27, 2003

Does it really matter....

Tonight was nice.. Came home.. ate- Rice. turkey Bacon and then cooked me and Lisa Chicken tenders then i finished up my chocolate cake..

Then i cleaned out my closet. gave lisa some clothes/belts/purse..

Did two loads of Laundry

Met up with Son and Me and Lisa treated him to his b-day dinner at Champs..Then we saw Stuck on you.. What a waste of 6 bucks.

And now I'm here.. Once again thinking about him, and Missing him like crazy.

 I Work tomorrow 10-4..same ol same ol... Monday i'm gonna go try n sign up for my classes.. eck.. dready that shit.. then either monday or tuesday getting my tat touched up.. depends if i'm up for the pain..

anywho that is all.. Sorry my post have been boring as fuck lately, and so blah blah i miss him.. he never calls shit.. but whatever.. thats me. Boring as fuck and Missing him...

No comments: