Monday, December 15, 2003

I'm Falling faster...

Well..Well..Well....It's Monday.. and i'm sitting on my ass once again. =) Rock on! I have no plans today,  i don't expect any phone calls from anyone to make plans, nor is there shit to do on monday afternoons...

Last night talked on the phone with Andrew <3...

This entry is pointless.. haha.. but i continue to write about stupid shit..blah

 I Need a fucking life.. something or someone to put back all the blood in my viens..I wish i knew how you felt, what u consider us.. Whats going through your head, when were together..but as for now.. i just feel like just another girl who likes you way to much, and just here for a substitute till someone greater comes along..this fucking sucks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, about just another girl. But enjoy it while you can! ;O)