Thursday, January 22, 2004

Top of the morning...

School.. i saw a certain someone who i'd love to be in love with me. haha.. pshh..joke. I Love Crushes.

Atkins wrap from Subways. (Lisa you were so right.)

haha.. and the funny thing when i was driving outta HCC i saw my ex. Billy..wh0a. what a surprise. He hates my guts but it's cool...

_____________________________

And i got to thinking that it's true.. To stand alone, and forget about a certain someone it's easier to hurt each other, so you can get over them faster.. It gives you more of a reason...If only i had met you later on in life, maybe things would have worked out.. Maybe if i wasn't so selfish.. we would still be together...

I've been thinking about past relations..minus Kevin. i.e. mostly Bobby and Andrew.. Bobby, it being my fault that were no longer Bobby&Britni.. and Andrew ha. just because he's a jerk, and your typical guy, and i just another notch on his bed post. That if circumstances were different what would/could have been...it's odd.

I don't regret anything i have done in the past it's made me who i am today, and not so naive, to think that Love is all i'll ever need in life, wish it was that easy..

anywho.. I'm happy where i'm at in my life, sure i could put more effort into things, damn my laziness. I have wonderful friends and a family that loves me with all there heart, and there is no second guessing that....

_______________________________________________________________

Enough of that shit.. Me and Lisa are going to buy our Bull riding tickets tomorrow hopefully.. and Tomorrow Evening is Hot water Music..yay. Then Saturday evening this is even more odd i'm going to Pennywise with Bobby, and his new girl.. very wierd..

thee end.......

No comments: