Saturday, January 3, 2004

Flame of glory....

Highlight of tonight was eating at maccaroni grill, and there to die for chocolate cake.. like wh0a.

_____

Tonight. another story.  went to Ybor to Ampitheater or whatever.. was a bomb, couldn't do shit..  walked around. got starbucks. was going to take pictures in the photo booth, but of course it was out of flim...

__________________________

Got Complimented on my out-fit.

__________________________

Me and Lisa were attacked by the ugliest fucking spider ever.. it was scarier then shit.. I had to ride with my feet up in the seat because I'm a big ol' chicken towards spiders.. but look at me wrong or say some stupid shit towards me, and i'll fucking kill you. =)

______

My Cat skirt owns you, and my hair still smells like Very sexy shampoo and conditioner even after that nasty smokey club..thats some shit right there..

No comments: