Monday, January 5, 2004

I don't care, B/c i'm a Brat...

s0o.. i took my shot of nyquil, and fell back asleep.. thank goodness..

Wake up this morning.. start doing stuff around the house. cleaning. laundry and what not.. And i get a call from my mom.. blah blah.. i say something smart to her, and shes like. "You know what Britni your an ingreat, your a selfish little brat, and if you keep up with this talking back to me, your gonna have to find some where else to live."-wow.. so is that a threat to kick me out.. how exciting..

____

If my mother does decied to, hmmm.. good question i dunno what i'd do, being that i work two days a week, and I go to school Full-time, I'd  probably end up quitting school, getting a  job during the week to support myself, and hate my mother the rest of my life.  haha.. what a thought.. anywho i think she's talking the shit, whatever.. fuck it..for some reason  I can't take her serous...

_______

In Other news, i think i'm coming down with something...How much do i rock.

 

No comments: