Friday, February 27, 2004

Two Entries long...

I haven't felt myself lately Either from the fact that i have been spending more then enough time alone, or that i just don't care perhaps a little bit of it all I have not been your typical saint i have sinned countless times over, and over again not quite learning from my mistakes or the mistakes of others i have gone through my life watching others there reactions there opinions i would much rather look and listen to be watched and heard I know all the right things to say when to say them and who to say them to i have learned that over the 20 years of my life i go about my life going to school work hanging out with friends laughing i have never been passionate about anything besides reading if you count that i know all the latest and greatest movies i have etched quotes in my head i know about a lot of things more then your average 20 year old girl i can hold a conversation with anyone about anything i know the things to wear to get attention I have always gotten by with everything done all the right things cheerleading and swimming in high school paying enough attention in class to get by if i don't pass something or i fail I simply move on to the next thing i have realized nothing has an effect on me such as...

No comments: