Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Be a Long time..

          school-bank-vinyl fever-tropical smoothies-int mall*make-up*-drive home

                                        Against me! saturday nuff-said

                         I can't stop listening to Offspring the SMASH c.d.. -repeat-

                               I'm glad i can finally wash my hands of you Dave.

                                               cleaning house-tanning later..

                                                             i rule

                                                              xo

P.S. Living End describes me so well... "cause i'm a brat and i know everything and i talk back cause i'm not listening to anything you say.."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I can finally see that's how you think of me..and I didn't even do anything...All I did was care for you.