Sunday, February 1, 2004

I'm....Just being honest...

Saturday evening was absolutely wonderful.. drunken girl with Cowboy hat on and emo glasses...nuff said..

"I'LL FUCKING WORK YOU!!!!!!!!"

"Hey, Lisa come with me to the bathroom."

-Lisa had a stalker all evening. crazy like...

....We were the oldest there it felt. by the way. i'm 24 and a teacher.. and Lisa is hosting the Rodeo.

I had a disturbing conversation Saturday evening on the phone with Bobby, lets just say, i'm never talking to that kid again. after hanging up with him and tears in my eyes, only thing i could do was blare The Unseen and think of all the horrible things, i wish would happen to him/her.....I wish someone would just blow my mind and sweep me off my feet to forget this kid..

The evening made up for it though.. but It's still on my mind...24 hours and many many drinks later...

____________________________________________________________________

Test tomorrow.. Be jealous of my fucking weekend it rocked....

No comments: