Thursday, November 27, 2003

Set aSidE your bRokEn hEartEd...

Tonight was probably one of the better nights i have had in a while.. I hung out with people who are into the same things.. and It was just all around good.. And tomorrow me and Lisa are actually going to go to the Dali Musuem and then to this Bon fire.. fucking going to stuff my face with s'mores. oh yes...And I finally have someone to go to the Anti-flag show with.. Thank you Tyler. anywho so far it's been pretty good.. I'm no longer Bitter about a certain subject, and me n Lisa actually had people call us to do things. instead of fucking vice versa.Made our night..=) I Love Good friends around me, and good alcohol.. and Good times.. Fucking Thats what life is about...

Tomorrow consist of.. picking up check, looking for my checkered shoes, Dali Museum, getting new plugs, and perhaps out-fit?. and Bon Fire..S'mores.

P.S. I Hate Denny's with a fire of a thousand suns...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heck yeah.. we're having smores!! WoO HoO!