Friday, November 21, 2003

BoY oh' Boy...

well well well.... today didn't turn out like i planned the dali museum was closed when we got there and only two showings for the movie.. which sucked but it was a good night none the less.. went bowling  with Eric and his roommates, then went to good ol' village inn... i can't complain really..but surprising i saw my old friend Amber at Ed n Eddies.. It was nice seeing her again.. We always had a blast together.. so that was the highlight of my evening.. anywho..tomorrow work.. then sitting on my ass  probably... good times.. i'm out on the rizzle...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i see.. amber was the highlight of your evening?!?!! huh!! lol...

Anonymous said...

lol... n0o0o i think the highlight was the bum commenting me on my skirt n jacket.. or how bout the richy girls cussing us out.. or wait NO.. how bout paying a buck to park for 10 mins.. Thank you Have a nice day.. lol..