Monday, November 24, 2003

Deju' Entendu...

well.. i was cravin japanese like a mother.. and with waiting all day for a phone call.. i finally recieve one at 7:30 and by then i'm fucking cranky (lack of food) n starving.. so i hit up Taco Hell.. and now i feel disgusting.. but on a good note.. i bought the cutest BeBe shoes today at Burlington Coat Factory.. And my Ego was boasted alot when this fucking idiot trying to sell me magazine's at the mall.. kept commenting on how cute i was, and how he loved my skirt.. he talked 3245345345345 million words a minute.. it was fucking crazy.. then when i was going to donate money for the childerns home.. he complained i was writing a 15 buck check.. and i just looked at him " are you fucking serious, fuck you,  you don't get shit then" and walked away.. dumb fuck..

as you can see i'm not at the show this evening why you ask.. b/c i don't have  anyone to go with.. I'm a loner if u haven't noticed from my past entries... but anti-flag is a week away and i can't wait!!!.. oh yes.. That weekend is going to rock my socks like there is no tomorrow...minus the fact i get my wisdom teeth pulled earlier in the week... but i'm going to get in the tub..then rot my brain away with t.V.. and capri suns...Xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I feel sorry for the guy collecting money. You never struck me as a loner but then again I used to be pretty damn anti social myself. I hope your teeth don't cause your too much grief.